2021 Trends: Digital Transformation in Healthcare Webinar Recap + Helpful Resources
The current global health crisis has furthered the digital transformation in Healthcare and increased the need for new technological solutions. In this webinar, we dive deep into how the pandemic has accelerated a shift towards Healthcare digitization and what exactly this means for Healthcare and Life Science companies, the regulatory space, healthcare equity, and overall healthcare trends to look out for in 2021.
- Aubrey Kelly
- Healthcare leader with 15 years of professional Pharma experience at Amgen
- CEO of Rabble Health - A digital health company that aims to decrease the burden of cancer
- MyRabble - Personalized patient engagement technology
- Kwame Ulmer
- Seasoned Regulatory Expert with 20 years of experience evaluating medical technology
- Principal at Ulmer Ventures - A regulatory strategy consulting firm
- Former jobs: VP of QA/RA at Implant Direct and US FDA Deputy Director
- Ricardo Berrios
- Extensive background in Healthcare with over 10 years of experience as a healthcare Investor
- Managing Partner at Natural Bridges Ventures and CEO of Adhera Health
- Adhera Health - Precision digital therapeutics platform for patients with chronic conditions
- Event Type: Virtual Webinar via Zoom
- Cost: Free!
- Time Duration: 1 Hour
- Speaker Discussion + Audience Polling
- How COVID-19 has affected the Healthcare Industry and led to digitization
- How the pandemic has affected data sharing/safety
- Regulatory effects from COVID-19
- Healthcare companies’ product development /marketing shift due to the pandemic
- Healthcare Digitization’s effect on Healthcare Equity
- Tools that help with digital healthcare trend
- Emerging trends for 2021 (post-COVID 19, digital, etc.)
- Related Blog Articles:
One of the main highlights of this webinar was how this trend towards digitization can lead to increased healthcare equity due to the fact that health technology can be distributed on a much broader scale than non-technological solutions. However, the main challenge to this point is that many lower-income areas might not have the access to these technologies due to their high price points.
Healthcare equity is an issue we take very seriously here at Sierra Labs; we believe everyone should have access to new healthcare technology, no matter what socioeconomic status one is from. However, one of the only ways this is possible is to decrease manufacturing and production costs for Healthcare and Life Science companies on the backend so that they can lower their end product costs for these lower-income areas.
Sierra QMS is a Healthcare and Life Science Quality Management System that automates the regulatory compliance processes, thus lowering the overall cost of compliance and reducing the amount of manual overhead, allowing these companies to bring down the price point of their health technologies and therefore distribute their product into more diverse populations.
Sierra QMS will:
- Automate your validation testing
- Generate audit reports with the click of a button
- Serve as a single repository for all of your documentation across different departments
and it contains:
- Document Management System
- Design History File Management
- Traceability Matrix
- Workflow Automation
- Risk, Deviation, CAPA Management
- Electronic Signature (21 CFR Part 11 Compliant)
- Supplier Management
A QMS is absolutely essential to speeding up medical technology production, gaining regulatory approvals and certifications, and getting to market cheaper and faster.
Want to see how implementing Sierra QMS will help you get your digital solution to market?
Download our Free White Paper Below!